11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 02-02-2012, 07:51 PM

Aaces101 has much to be proud of
Help
Everything fixed
Last edited by Aaces101 : 02-02-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:16 PM

Aaces101 has much to be proud of
Anyone in today?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:27 PM
gamerDNA Staff

jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED
Thanks for your comments. We love to get insight into how users are finding the service. I'm sorry that it has not been a positive experience for you thus far, but I hope that I can help to explain some of the aspects that have been challenging for you.

In terms of the link to join FXP, the clan hosting system is integrated into gamerDNA, thus for a user to exist in the hosting system (join your clan) they must be a member of gamerDNA. This is the way the system is architected, so there's not a "fix" for that.

--Quote--
Then there's the problem with another member having to change her password every time she logs in because she doesn't like cookies. Is this right???
--End Quote--

I'm not sure what this means exactly. I can only assume that this user has cookies turned off and has a bad user experience. Cookies are necessary for the site to function (which is the same with Google, btw).

In terms of your hosting extended to a year, that has been done. The tshirt has not been sent out yet, but I will ensure that gets done. Teemo mentioned that he has a good mailing address for you.

I am sorry for your frustration. The clan hosting service on gamerDNA is a work in progress - we are working on fixing bugs and adding new features. It is also less expensive than other hosting services, for this reason. We are very happy to have FXP as one of our clans. I hope you will decide to stick with us.

Thanks,

jlandis