11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:00 AM

Nexus141 has much to be proud of
Greetings and Salutations.
My [User]Name is Nexus, while my real name is Pancho. I am a Gamer to the Bone.

I started to game on 1998, Which is one of the holy days of FPS because Half Life released. And then some online boards caught my eye and started to post, And there I started to digg to the core of Gaming, And even now I play Classic Games.. Well, With a Reason. I have a suckish Laptop. but can play the classics like Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Half Life, System Shock 2, Diablo 2, Gothic to name a Few. Don't flame on me, I played Modern Games Too, Only when I go to my Friends house. Which is a Part of DARK ZONE GAMING, a Gaming Group in Youtube just posting our gameplays while having fun doing it. My love for Gaming is unmatched on how I love something else. Gaming is my Passion and I will continue it on to my Children (If i can have one lol.)

Thats me. You will know of me in the Future.

~Nexus141
Old 01-26-2012, 05:27 PM

CPT-America-336 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus141 View Post
My [User]Name is Nexus, while my real name is Pancho. I am a Gamer to the Bone.

I started to game on 1998, Which is one of the holy days of FPS because Half Life released. And then some online boards caught my eye and started to post, And there I started to digg to the core of Gaming, And even now I play Classic Games.. Well, With a Reason. I have a suckish Laptop. but can play the classics like Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Half Life, System Shock 2, Diablo 2, Gothic to name a Few. Don't flame on me, I played Modern Games Too, Only when I go to my Friends house. Which is a Part of DARK ZONE GAMING, a Gaming Group in Youtube just posting our gameplays while having fun doing it. My love for Gaming is unmatched on how I love something else. Gaming is my Passion and I will continue it on to my Children (If i can have one lol.)

Thats me. You will know of me in the Future.

~Nexus141
Awesome, man. I want to welcome you to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I do reviews on video games and if you want you can follow me and I will show you how you can submit a game to be reviewed.

We are glad to have you, and once again, have fun and enjoy!

Twitter: PFC_Ballentine
Old 03-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
HEATHEN!

nah just kidding :P Welcome!