11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Bug Reports & Enhancement Requests

Old 04-05-2012, 07:23 AM

pongsifu has much to be proud of
Diablo III's cover art is wrong.
http://www.gamerdna.com/game/diablo-iii

That cover art is a fan-made fake created well before D3 was ever even announced. Here is what the real deal looks like:

http://twitter.com/#!/Angryrobotics/...87909829246976

(Jay Wilson is the lead designer of D3).
Old 04-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
This happens all the time. We are always following games long before release, sometimes years before, because we want updates about development and leaks from beta testers, so the admins use what art they can get to represent the game. Updating these games to the actual box art after release doesn't seem to be a major priority.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:47 AM

pongsifu has much to be proud of
Well at least it is there in the first place. I've had to add a ton of major releases to the site myself. I suppose it may have something to do with me almost always playing the PC version (unless it is PC exclusive, it doesn't seem to get added).