11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 12-19-2011, 09:52 PM

Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community Wolfkill-Shepard is a cornerstone of the community
GamerDNA Community
Hey gDNAers,

Iím Christian Spring (better known as Wolfkill-Shepard) and I will be playing a much larger role in gamerDNA community from now on. What does that mean? Well the gamerDNA community is the most important part of this site and thus we want to do our best to make sure you are all satisfied. As part our goal to see more user interaction between not just other users but also us the staff, you will start to see a lot more events, a lot more organization, and a lot more communication as we move forward. I will have my hands in every community oriented task so if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or just want to say hi please feel free to message me (wolfkill-shepard.gamerdna.com).

Now that you know what I will be doing, Iíd like to let you all know a little bit more about me as a gamer. I consider myself a connoisseur of gaming, feeling comfortable and skilled in every game genre. I game on PC, Xbox 360, 3DS, and anything made before 2004 (I pretty much own everything but a PS3), I consider myself impartial to every system or developer. I just recently stopped playing wow and switched over to swtor, not because I donít like wow but because I wanted to try something new. At this moment I find myself mostly playing SC2, BF3, and Skyrim; StarCraft 2 because playing it last week (12/10/2011) reignited my love for it, Battlefield 3 because I love the large scale battles, and Skyrim because I might possibly be an Elder Scrolls fanboy. Thatís a little bit about me, now I want to learn something about you guys! Post a comment and let me know what games you play.

Happy gaming friends,

Christian J Spring
Old 12-20-2011, 02:26 AM

Roxas-UrBoxas has much to be proud of
Hi! I know you!