11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Bug Reports & Enhancement Requests

Old 11-21-2011, 02:00 AM

Romexus has much to be proud of
New Followers
I had something interesting occur recently where I stopped getting followers...I don't know if something changed with the process for follower recommendations, but I was steadily getting new followers every other day and have not had a new one in a few weeks now. Was something adjusted? Is anyone else having this issue? I know it is a strange thing to wonder but am trying to build up my following to push more interest in reviews.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
There's nothing unusual about this. Most people don't get reccomended to new users. Most of the time, it's the 20 people whose profiles have the most recent hits.

All this really means is that either other people stopped looking at your stuff, or they got interested in somebody else's stuff.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.