11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-28-2011, 06:15 PM

Roxas-UrBoxas has much to be proud of
Talking Themes
Hey, just noting you guys have a bunch of themes and I was just curious if we were going to see more choices added to the list?

I love Mario, and PS3, the gDNA colours and I noticed you have 8-Bit Zelda... I may be asking too much here but what if themes could cover just about every huge popular franchise to customize us to a tea?

I personally would love a Final Fantasy theme of any kind and I'm sure there are many people and more popular titles like Portal, Castlevania, Megaman, CoD, Gears, MGS, DMC, and many more.

Any plans on that front? Or am I being ridiculous? Feel free to tell me if I'm being ridiculous.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:18 PM

teemo is a jewel in the community
Absolutely, we really want to add more - the only challenge right now is design & implementation. There isn't enough time in a day.

We wanted to add a few new ones since profile themes are working again; and we'll add some more (and probably kill a few too).

tmo
Old 12-07-2011, 08:37 PM

Roxas-UrBoxas has much to be proud of
Ah, good to know you're putting some thought into such a small aesthetic feature.

Of course since it is only an aesthetic feature, this should be very low on the priority list, I don't expect any magic any time soon on the topic. Focus on the big issues first.