11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 12-09-2011, 01:39 PM

PRYVTgomerPYLE has much to be proud of
Clan - MW3> Xbox 360
Join the new clan that is that baddest in all the land (haha jk jk)! We are the new clan Back_0ut, and we are looking for new members with good goals, and a positive gaming attitude. No age limit (there is no age limit for fun!) and no "try-outs"... I don't believe in tree outs! I won't ask for anything, or even ask you your name (usually call friends by there gamertag/nickname)... There is one rule, a special clantag should be used (<OUT) which is a simple request. The backwards triangle represents the "select or back" button on your xbox controller. The clan would also be expected regardless of age to act maturely toward other clan members, have to be able to communicate to WIN ladies and gents. That is not a rule, it should be common sense. Most people understand this but there is always that one exception... None of these things will ever change. We all pay enough for our live accounts, internet, consoles, accessories for the console, and then there are the games! We are not here to make $, or gain microsoft points. We are all about kicking some names, and take some a**. Oh well, you know what I mean!

I am all about the gaming experience... I am not going to act like I am the "Billy Mitchell" (owned Donkey Kong record for 24yrs) of the modern gaming world but I am competitive, a talented gamer and i am open minded! My first game console was the original SEGA Genisis. Top three games were NHL 96, Mortal Kombat, and Sonic the Hedgehog. This is not the first game console I had played, its was the first i had ever owned. I do not play games ALL day, I work so I play as much as I can. I believe that teamwork and strategy can expand all of our online gaming knowledge & experiences! Hope to see all of you on the digital playing field!

We are such a new the clan we have only been up on COD ELITE for a few days now...
COD ELITE Clan search: Back_0ut (that is the number 0 not an O)

For info message me on gamerDNA or on Xbox live gamertag: PRYVTgomerPYLE

And remember folks, keep on hiding your jelly doughnuts
Old 12-09-2011, 04:32 PM

PRYVTgomerPYLE has much to be proud of
We have changed our name due to the recent patches implemented by infinity ward early this morning... Our new clan name is, (drum-role please) Lordz_of_Dogtown. Thats right ladies and gents welcome to the dogbowl!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:13 PM

CPT-America-336 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRYVTgomerPYLE View Post
We have changed our name due to the recent patches implemented by infinity ward early this morning... Our new clan name is, (drum-role please) Lordz_of_Dogtown. Thats right ladies and gents welcome to the dogbowl!!!
This belongs in the FPS, I am going to relocate it for you.

Twitter: PFC_Ballentine