11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Bug Reports & Enhancement Requests

Old 01-01-2012, 01:06 AM

UnfrozenJon has much to be proud of
Change iPhone to iOS & Game Center Support
Its a minor adjustment but when I saw the titles showing up as iPhone for platform, I thought perhaps the catalogue hadn't been updated in years.

Glad to see we can submit new games to the database, there's too many that gets released on iOS to keep up with without user submission.

Lastly, I mentioned this in another topic but being able to display your Game Center ID in your gamer bio would be helpful for iOS gamers. I would bet Apple likely does not allow data to be pulled directly from Game Center.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2012, 11:46 PM
gamerDNA Staff

A-Milli is community member of note
First let me apologize for the delay in replying. We're a small team and as such I'm pretty much the main mobile person, but I definitely wanted to let you know that I read your post and think it's a great idea. We've already been discussing how we can pull or at least use mobile data from places like Game Center. Be assured that your ideas are being taken into serious consideration, but please be patient on the timeline.

As far as the catalog update, you're partially correct. It was neglected far too long. Currently, the only two ways the iPhone catalog is being updated are by me, which is done by hand and has you can imagine quite time consuming, or by user submission. So thanks for your help!