11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > The Gaming News Lounge

Old 06-28-2011, 07:55 PM

Wolfkill-Shepard is a jewel in the community Wolfkill-Shepard is a jewel in the community
Minecraft Update
Notch released some information about his indie game Minecraft, saying that he is going to be a more lenient about the information he release about the next update but still wont give out to much information. This update seems really interesting with goal of making exploration and combat more rewarding. I think he is hinting at a leveling system and npc villages which is something I've been waiting for in minecraft for such a long time. I will keep you posted as more info is being released.

"The update is pretty big, and will change a lot of how Minecraft is played, focusing on making exploration and combat much more rewarding, and bringing in a bigger sense of adventure to the game.
Already implemented are new complex terrain features, at least one new mob, some interesting new combat mechanics, a new lighting engine, and some experimental new gameplay ideas. To come is more interesting farming, bigger incentives to explore, and npc villages."
Attached Images
File Type: png minecraft_icon_by_gimilkhor-d36xhh8.png (82.4 KB, 0 views)