06-16-2011, 06:55 AM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: GamerDNA World Headquarters
Site Notes: 6.15.2011
Here's a list of the most recent site changes:
- (BUG)We respect Duke Nukem's ambitions to save the world, but he no longer tries to take over gamerdna.com's links or layouts.
- (BUG)Xbox 360 Import Fixes (reliability)
- (ENHANCEMENT)The text field for Steam Import now correctly states to enter your URL instead of your username
- (ENHANCEMENT)All AKAs now log, so we can track wtf is going on, and what's breaking
- (ENHANCEMENT)Xbox 360 nightly imports now send our team a summary.
- (BUG)Our database server now correctly handles garbage collection.
- (ENHANCEMENT)MANY (and by many, we mean 20+) Fixes, optimizations, and enhancements for the Helix API (gamerDNA's API)
- (BUG)Hid the PSN AKA (it's very broken)
- (ENHANCEMENT)Got our Staging (test website) up and running
- (ENHANCEMENT)Our system for logging and tracking errors is now functional.
- (ENHANCEMENT)Our system for logging and tracking site performance is now functional.
- (ENHANCEMENT)A system for adding custom pages for events, promotions, and news is now in place
- (ENHANCEMENT) We're now Blogging!
- (BUG)The support forums were previously locked, and users couldn't post in it (sorry about that!)
- (ENHANCEMENT) Text in our Forum now shows in the color Green for all official gamerDNA staff
- Twitter doesn't quite work properly (says authentication failed, when in fact, it never tried).
- Steam games aren't always showing in trending.
- PSN AKA is unavailable.
- The Steam AKA has a habit of grabbing the wrong user data. This can happen when you enter your Steam username as opposed to your Steam URL (they're not the same unless you're a long time steam user).
- The shoutbox in guilds isn't working properly.
- World of Warcraft Characters don't import properly due to an WoW Armory change.
- The link to start a guild isn't displaying. This is because it's currently under construction.
- Periodically when browsing gamerDNA.com, you may receive a "Something went wrong" message. As we see these, we are fixing them.
- If a game doesn't have all of the needed information in our system, it will not appear on trending no matter how much it's played.
- Sometimes the text is hard to read in various places on gamerDNA.com. Member Home Pages is a good example.
- The Media section of your profile doesn't let you upload videos.
We have more fixes on the way!
Gaming is in our blood.