11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge > Debate Corner

View Poll Results: Which Starfleet captain would you vote for in the primary election?
James T. Kirk 1 6.67%
Christopher Scott Pike 1 6.67%
Jean-Luc Picard 1 6.67%
Spock 2 13.33%
Benjamin Cicso 0 0%
Kathryn Janeway 4 26.67%
Geordi Laforge 0 0%
Rachel Garrett 0 0%
Johnathan Archer 0 0%
Hikaru Sulu 5 33.33%
Ben Maxwell 0 0%
Worf, Son of Moog 1 6.67%
John Harriman 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
2011 Primaries
Several Starfleet captains have entered the Republican primary to run against Barack Obama. Which one, if any, would you back?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I'd like to see what Spock would have to say about some of the garbage that Congress would send him, especially the budget.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:52 PM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
I for one, love a Captain, that in the first episode of her series, states she is excessively menopausal. Episode 2, starts talking temporal mechanics. Episode 3, gets very violent over not getting a black cup of decent coffee. Then by the end of Season 1, just seems to stop caring. She breaks the Prime Temporal Directives at least three times per an episode.

When the 29th Century Federation has entire history classes on a single captain from over six hundred years ago, AND the Delta Quadrant tells tales of her for hundreds of years after she left. I think this is a good win, for somebody to fix the current issues the USA is having.

Hell, she is noted as having assimilated the Borg... not the reverse. That is bad ass... to the nth degree.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:47 PM

iPodman is a cornerstone of the community iPodman is a cornerstone of the community iPodman is a cornerstone of the community
Worf would have caught Osama bin Laden by the end of a 2-parter, at worst.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:49 PM

iPodman is a cornerstone of the community iPodman is a cornerstone of the community iPodman is a cornerstone of the community
Why isn't Decker running, though? A president is supposed to have a god complex.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Remember, these are versions of these characters when they were captains. Not Admiral Kirk, not Ambassador Spock, not Commander Cisco and definately not Vger Decker.

I'm not even sure Decker really qualifies, since he was demoted back down to Commander before his first voyage.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:20 AM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Ah yes the forums... I remember them well!

Old 05-07-2011, 02:59 PM

QueenFred is a cornerstone of the community QueenFred is a cornerstone of the community
I have to vote for the gay one.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:20 AM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svoboda View Post
Remember, these are versions of these characters when they were captains. Not Admiral Kirk, not Ambassador Spock, not Commander Cisco and definately not Vger Decker.
I am glad you didn't list Admiral Janeway in this list... as... that would just get confusing. Considering Janeway broken the Temporal Prime Directives more often than Kirk broke the Prime Directives. Kirk did an alien chick for every two times Janeway put effect before cause.

I do not blame Q for wanting to jump Janeway's bones in the least. As Q more often than not rescued Picard from death for the stuff that Janeway would jump into, and easily solve (without any Continuum protection, or really admitted knowledge of). Janeway was the closest the Humans had to having a Continuum member.

So yeah, I thank you for not listing Admiral Janeway... as that would just make this uber confusing here.
Last edited by KatrinaTheLamia : 05-08-2011 at 03:22 AM. Reason: typo, and needed comment.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:44 PM

Kirk was supposedly the reason for the temporal prime directive.