11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 12-30-2010, 08:43 PM

The3vilburrit0 has much to be proud of
Need help starting a clan
Hi, I'm trying to start a clan with my friends for BC2 on PS3. Can anyone help me on a good clan website builder with free hosting since I don't have any money at all to pay for hosting. Also, can anyone help me by giving me some pointers and places where I can recruit? Thanks!

-The3vilburrit0
Old 01-07-2011, 06:19 AM

Strozenfels has much to be proud of
Hello!

Interesting, to see another Bad Company 2 player!

I have been thinking of making my own clan too, and honestly I have found that gamerDNA provides a pretty good free clan website builder. I will admit that it is nowhere near as fancy as other website, that you pay for, and that there probably is some other free website that I think not of, but for the average Joe / starter this is pretty good. gamerDNA clan website includes for free, an event calendar, a customizable application form, multi-game support, 30-Day Ventrilo sever, and built in forum, and four completely customizable pages among other things.

For recruit of Bad Company 2, look in official forums of the game. There is clan forum in there in which you can advertise and you will get some good members. Eventually if you get enough good clan member you can pitch in for professional Clan Website from a host like Enjin.

Good luck!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:26 PM

TheGamePreacher has much to be proud of
This post looks pretty old, but I have several articles I have written that could help you. See my link below and let me know if you have any questions.