11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 07-01-2011, 08:15 AM

PhillipJFry has much to be proud of
Hi zhenhe,

Welcome to the gamerDNA forums, and we're glad to have you on board (or at least watching ! A quick note, we welcome your opinion, but I've removed the other places you've posted this exact post. I have no issue with your view, but please don't spam.

It has been a difficult few years for gdna. Those who made it care about it; it was their baby..and probably still is. The best thing we can do is listen to your feedback, and try to honor the former team by doing the best we can.

The fact is, there were a few people (including the starter of this thread) who tried to Shepard and guide a user base that had no direction from this staff.

It is interesting that for years, people sat silent. We come along, and saw gdna: we realized- These users deserve a staff who cares; and now-- a very few people are saying: You can't do it. Well, the very fact that you can post that and have a response is an indication that we're here.

We got the blog up again. We're getting all the importers working. We're optimizing the site's ruby, memcache, mysql (indexes), and importers. We're working on some advertising, contests, as well as a kick ass project that hasn't been released yet.

But the fact is: PROOF takes more than words. Anyone can type, and anyone can promise.

So I would invite you to keep us in check. We screw up, tell us. We suck ass, let's fix it. If the site breaks, report the bugs.

gamerDNA is far more than the sum of it's employees. This project is larger than all of us.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:58 PM

doqtyr has much to be proud of
But ... I just found this site. It has cool quizzes and since it's not owned by a developer it's not 3/4 dev bashing. Should I just pack my bags and move out now? Am I just wasting my time? Or is there really people keeping this site alive?
Old 03-12-2014, 04:01 AM

amalager has much to be proud of
Let's try the dark arts to revive it then.

[IMG][/IMG]