11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 03-28-2010, 10:03 AM

amedeus8 is a jewel in the community amedeus8 is a jewel in the community
Oh man, do you guys remember back when this site updated?
That was awesome.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:06 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
yeah, when new releases had these box art pics for their games. Instead I feel like every time I see the new releases list, I'm 5 years old again playing space invaders.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You kids and your short memories. I remember back when there was more than five members posting in the forums. Of course that was before the dark times -- before the site was bought up and the support staff left in a mass exodus.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:17 AM

NotU is a jewel in the community
It's a vicious circle. With fewer new posts, fewer new posters are going to be drawn in. Fewer new posters means progressively fewer new posts.

My Website

Old 03-30-2010, 04:40 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Until finally there are negative people making anti-posts, which cancel out posts made by us. Eventually, all will be obliterated.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
NNnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!! Bad anti-posters.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:47 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Quote:
Originally Posted by amadeus8
Oh man, do you guys remember back when this site updated?
I remember when this site had busy pages full of "clicky weirdness." They "updated" all that interesting stuff away, long before they decided to do away with color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BofusTeefus
Until finally there are negative people making anti-posts, which cancel out posts made by us. Eventually, all will be obliterated.
That's called a "moderator."

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Oh come on, guys. We have a lively and active forum... look, the "Song Name Chain" thread is going strong, and don't forget the intellectually stimulating "Hello" forum! If you want more than silly forum games and "Hai there", you're not really gamers! Serious discussion about the relevance of PK on next-gen consoles, and its impact on the casual gamer economy are *so* last year.

I'd love to chat with you old-schoolers some more, but I'm off to reawaken the "what are you listening to now" thread, and then talk about how much I think Bioshock 2 is the best game ever (although I haven't seen or played it). Cheers!

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 04-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Enthusiast

RedLynk is a jewel in the community RedLynk is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordXenophon View Post
That's called a "moderator."
I'm not all that negative!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:01 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
I remember! I've been on this site for 3 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
You kids and your short memories. I remember back when there was more than five members posting in the forums. Of course that was before the dark times -- before the site was bought up and the support staff left in a mass exodus.
We didn't "leave".

We were laid off. BIG difference All of us were laid off before the acquisition by Crispy.