11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-20-2009, 10:15 AM

JasonFPS has much to be proud of
Did you nuke Megaton?
Just curious if you nuked Megaton, left it standing, or did you do both?
If you nuked Megaton I did both what the hell happened to the children of Megaton?
Old 10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
I did both, but for how many times I replayed I left it standing.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:30 PM

bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community
I did. But I waited until the very end of the game to do it. I would like to go back and play the game again and save Megaton.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:14 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
On my evil karma playthrough, I did nuke it. [spoiler]I did like the fact that Moira somehow survived the blast and while standing near the ruins of the town, would reply to your character as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened.[/spoiler] If you really want to read the previous spoiler, just highlight the text between the spoiler tags.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:17 PM

danblu3 has much to be proud of
No i didn't but im a pussy and suck up to the good side of everything, i felt so bad one day destorying a computer AI on total annihilation that i sent my construction units over to help the AI build its stuff back and i wish we could of had a truce... haha..

In the end i ended up destroying him again so is that evil in a sense? Prolonging the inevitable?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I did both and all I will say is after blowing up MegatonI would do it over and over again. Such a pretty explosion.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
I played the goodie two shoes the first time so I didn't even kow it was possible. Later, when I played my "utter bastard", I remember saving just before hand, nuking it, then repeating it a few times until it stopped being funny. After 10 mins I was fine, carried on being an utter git to everyone, eventually got to the final battle across the river and got shot by the Brotherhood...

Not sure which character was supposed to be 'covering me' but I seemed to get shot in the back an aweful lot. Maybe I should have been nicer to the gun totting glory boys in battlesuits.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:13 AM

JasonFPS has much to be proud of
I saved my game at diffrent points in the day so I could see the nuke in various light. So far I'm at 3 good, 3 neutral, and 2 bad.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:40 AM

-Hoplite has much to be proud of
I went ahead and nuked it.

But i felt bad
Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 AM

neosimkin has much to be proud of
I did not nuke Megaton ... for whatever reason I have a hard time playing the evil character. The only time I've played that role primarily in a game was in EQOA as a Dark Elf. And I don't know if that counts necessarily since you can cooperate with everyone regardless of their standings in the world ...

"I assure you, dear fellow the game is the only reason I continue to exist on this wretched patch of grass and gravel we call a world. Without it, life would be so boring one might as well curl up into a ball and drop oneself into the river." -- Simkin, The Darksword Trilogy