11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 12-23-2008, 11:55 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Arrow Show off your gamerDNA card!
In today's new gamerDNA Update had two new features that I'm especially excited about...Custom profile headers and gamerDNA cards!

The way you can access these is by clicking this link: http://www.gamerdna.com/dna/customize_header/ or by clicking the "Customize and Share" button on the side of your profile header.

On that page you have many options of different games that you can skin your profile header as..and as a bonus we've added the same functionality to our brand new gamerDNA cards!

Here's mine:

Your gamerDNA DNA Card shows the most recent games you've played on Xbox Live, Steam and Xfire. It also shows various information about your gamerDNA, as well as your most recent activity on the site.

Check it out and when you're done, post your gamerDNA card in this thread!
Last edited by QforQ : 12-24-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:14 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Here is my sig:

Thanks for fixing the problem I had so quickly.
Last edited by Retodon8 : 12-24-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:59 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Still a few issues with these we should have worked out tomorrow. When we put them in production, our clustered servers are not pulling the fame badge and the game box art correctly, rendering them blank. Should get that fixed up tomorrow.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 12-24-2008, 02:16 AM

XdaveX is community member of note

very nize

edit: mines not showing up :[

Last edited by XdaveX : 12-24-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:08 AM

SammyJ has much to be proud of
heres mine...

they make a nice sig ^_^
Old 12-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Mine:
Old 12-24-2008, 03:29 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Yeah they show all your games that you've played...sort of like an Xbox gamercard mixed with a Steam and Xfire gamercard..all together in one nice looking sig!
Last edited by QforQ : 12-24-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:33 AM

XdaveX is community member of note
mines not showing up, is that a bug or something

Old 12-24-2008, 04:25 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Mine came with 0% APR and no yearly fees!

FYI:

Code:
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Entity 'raquo' not defined in Entity, line: 36 in /www/badges/_badge_base.php on line 70 Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsBytagName() on a non-object in /www/badges/_dna_profile_sig_generator.php on line 81

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Last edited by QforQ : 12-24-2008 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Stretching the page
Old 12-24-2008, 04:39 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Wow that is awesome. I wish mine did that.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |