11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 04-01-2010, 04:57 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Disruptor Beam invitation
Hi everyone!

As a few of you know, GamerDNA was acquired by another company a few months ago. Outside of a brief transition period, I didn't remain on at the newly combined company, which meant I had time to think about what I wanted to do next.

I've decided to start a new company focused on roleplaying games on Facebook. Why? I see there being a big opportunity to create much better roleplaying experiences than are currently available there. Fun, immersive games with story, decision-making and character-building that you can get involved with at 5 or 10 minutes a pop.

For old times sake, I wanted to make sure that anyone who has been a part of the GamerDNA community would have an opportunity to take part in the beta-testing of any new games we create. And of course, many of you have deeper and more informed opinions about games than can be found anywhere on the Web...so I'd be crazy not to want to get your input.

I hope you'll join my on my next adventure. You can find a *tiny* amount of information about our website over here: http://disruptorbeam.com -- and if you're on Facebook, joining the fan page would be helpful because it'll be where we coordinate and release information about what we're up to.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs