Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 09-20-2009, 04:00 PM

Tonysmallz has much to be proud of
i play steam a lot but its not showing on here
is it supposed to... and if so how come mine isent... anyway how yall doin

GT : Jim Greezy
Old 09-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
GamerDNA pulls gaming information from Steam, Xfire and LIVE once a day so you may have to wait a while before it registers

(that or im wrong and it dosn't pull data from steam i don't remember)

Old 09-21-2009, 09:27 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
GamerDNA pulls gaming information from Steam, Xfire and LIVE once a day so you may have to wait a while before it registers

(that or im wrong and it dosn't pull data from steam i don't remember)
No, you're right. It takes 24-48 hours after entering in your ID into your AKAs for the site to start posting game play events, since it takes the first days' worth of game play and compares it to the second day. Of course, it won't pull the data if your ID isn't entered correctly.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Enthusiast

Hexblood is a jewel in the community Hexblood is a jewel in the community
I have also had it take some time to pull some of my info from Xfire. Sometimes even making the activity post show up as the day after (but that may only be if I play past midnight.)
Old 09-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexblood View Post
I have also had it take some time to pull some of my info from Xfire. Sometimes even making the activity post show up as the day after (but that may only be if I play past midnight.)
That is likely the reason, since the site pulls the data for your game play at midnight PST for the day that just ended (e.g. It just pulled data around two hours ago for Sunday Sept. 20th game play events). So if you started playing before midnight and play until after, the system will pull the data at midnight the next day.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
once mine didn't pull at all for like 5 days lol

Old 09-21-2009, 07:20 PM

Tonysmallz has much to be proud of
lol im still waiting but it says i been playing solitaire straight away lol

GT : Jim Greezy
Old 09-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Well, mine never shows, and I've had the info entered (and a green indicator) for many months.

Of course, my game time is rarely logged correctly within steam either, so for example a 10 hour gaming session will show me as having 45 minutes of gameplay. *shrug*

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 10-14-2009, 03:31 AM

niqqa has much to be proud of
dont see the point in majority of the things on ones page if this site just never updates.

oct 13 and still the problem persists. shame. great potential.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:21 AM
Guru

Its odd you guys never get updated, mine always does, even when i use Xfire for a 5 min Guild Wars check it counts