11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 05-21-2012, 03:46 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Game of Thrones Ascent
Hi everyone, I've been mostly lurking since the Crispy Gamer -> LiveGamer acquisition series. Some of you may remember me as the original founder of GamerDNA (going back to when it was called GuildCafe).

I wanted to share word about the new project I'm involved in: I started a game company a couple years ago, and we're working on an online social strategy game called Game of Thrones Ascent. As you might imagine, it's based on the beloved book series by George R.R. Martin, as well as the new series by HBO.

Knowing those who hang out on GamerDNA, I think it's a game you'll enjoy. We're trying to do something new and unique with the social environment, weaving together strategy and storytelling. To get access to the beta, or to learn more, please "like" us over on Facebook: http://facebook.com/GameofThronesAscent

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 05-21-2012, 03:48 PM
gamerDNA Staff

jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED jlandis CLASSIFIED
very cool! thanks for the post!

...heading over to facebook now.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:10 AM

rcrajaravichandran01 has much to be proud of
when will be the beta version of "GOT" starts?