11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 01-30-2010, 05:27 PM

Catwoman has much to be proud of
The Celtic Alliance is seeking new members
Hello,

I haven't written much on these forums yet, actually I'm rather new to GamerDNA, but I'd like to ask if the GamerDNA members residing on these forums would like to visit my gaming community and, if they are interested, join it.

Just so you lads and gals know what the Celtic Alliance is, here's a brief description.

Basically the Celtic Alliance is a community for people playing all sorts of games. We currently play a small range of games, ranging from shooters to racing, but we actually hope to find members who also bring in other games. So, in essence, we want to become a place where people playing all sorts of games can talk to each other and set up events to play with each other.

We are also running several servers, which can be used by our members. In the near future we actually hope to find members who have their own servers and are willing to share them with us, allowing us to serve a lot of gamers with servers to play on. This of course all depends on the members joining and if they are willing to share their servers.

That's all I can think of right now. If you want to know more about our community, just hop on our website and leave us a message. The URL is http://celticalliance.gamerdna.com.

Thank you for your attention everyone