11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 04-13-2010, 05:13 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
one can hope and dream
Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 AM

Zinya is community member of note
Bring back the MMO people who used to run this joint!
Old 04-20-2010, 07:30 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
@Wastelander

I'm Senior Social Media Marketing Coordinator for Perfect World Entertainment. Basically that means I take care of our Facebook/Twitter efforts, as well as Podcasting, soon some video stuff, and I post on our blog.

PWE makes Free2Play MMOs like Perfect World International, and we published Torchlight on the PC last year. We just launched Battle of the Immortals into Closed Beta last week, if you're interested.

On to the gamerDNA stuff..

----

Regarding the Domain Expiration - I wouldn't read into that at all guys. Every domain "expires", it's just up to the admins to renew it. I imagine GamerDNA Media/whomever will renew it when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
And GamerDNA misses it's support staff as well. Any idea about when we might get a new support staff, Sam? Or is that out of your realm of knowledge?
The honest answer? Probably not any time soon, if ever...but I don't know 100%.

The company, now called GamerDNA Media, has to focus on making money to survive..since it is, after all, a business. A business that needs money to keep these servers running, to pay their employees, etc. To that end, they need to focus all resources on selling advertisements on GamerDNA.com and the many other sites that GamerDNA Media hosts and serves advertising to.

GamerDNA.com was never the real way that the company made money, it was always via advertising. So while we worked on revamping the website, in the background we also worked on new ways to serve advertising to people in interesting and new ways.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:50 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinya View Post
Bring back the MMO people who used to run this joint!
You mean me? I never left.

If you mean the other Legend, he's not planning to come back.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:25 PM

Fenrir085 has set foot on a distinguished road
God Dammit!!!! I need to tazer someone, This is utter bullshit!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:05 PM

bettadud has much to be proud of
Well shuck my corn, this place is history!
Last edited by bettadud : 04-21-2010 at 10:06 PM. Reason: I can't figure out how signatures work cuz im a noob :(
Old 04-22-2010, 04:57 AM

rawkr has much to be proud of
I am here until the lights go off. It is to good a site for me to just turn my back on. I am sorry that some of the other members do not feel the same.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
@Bettadude: The easiest way to make a sig work, is to use any file that ends in .jpg .gif or .png. Then place the image file name in image tags like this[ IMG]http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz73/Dvader83/Achievement-4.jpg[ /IMG] (minus the spaces after the opening brackets). When you remove the spaces, the end result will give you an image in your sig, something like this:

Hopefully, that helps you out. If that explanation was too difficult to follow, let me know.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:54 PM
gamerDNA Staff

A-Milli is community member of note
I love how full of loyal supporters this thread is! We're back, as I assume (and hope) you've noticed. And for those of you who still want to help, we'd love it! Let us know if you're up for it and we'll get you started!
Old 09-25-2011, 04:19 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I still care for GamerDNA but my tech knowledge is pretty limited :P