11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 03-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Nope to lazy. I nominate you wastelander.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:22 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Just poked in and deleted the spam that the person posted last week.

What Tibbon posted is true...it's really unfortunate, I definitely miss gamerDNA in a big way...but that's how startups work.

Sometimes they pay off big time, sometimes they fail...but at least it was a fun journey
Old 04-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
And GamerDNA misses it's support staff as well. Any idea about when we might get a new support staff, Sam? Or is that out of your realm of knowledge?

Old 04-08-2010, 05:16 PM

Zero21x has much to be proud of
move on to www.Raptr.com byeessss! lmao well i dunno raptr is somewhat new lol i think but *shrugs*
Old 04-09-2010, 05:43 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
so what's new for you Q? just curious.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:16 PM

NotU is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero21x View Post
move on to www.Raptr.com byeessss! lmao well i dunno raptr is somewhat new lol i think but *shrugs*
I already have an account, but it's not the same. It's pretty much just a messenger (from what I can tell), and it's pretty pointless for me. It only supports 1 of my 3 consoles, none of my handhelds, and sort of supports my lappy.

The only real draw I can see is that it seems to combine the friends lists from MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Xfire, IRC, and XBL friends list. With the exception of XBL, I already have all of that (and more) with Trillian, and I don't have XBL gold, so that addition is pretty useless to me.

My Website

Old 04-11-2010, 07:35 AM

CowieMooo has much to be proud of
Well, if all is right about this:

Creation date: 27 Sep 2005 13:34:47
Expiration date: 27 Sep 2010 13:34:47

Tis is gonna suck big time!

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...h/gamerdna.com
Old 04-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowieMooo View Post
Well, if all is right about this:

Creation date: 27 Sep 2005 13:34:47
Expiration date: 27 Sep 2010 13:34:47

Tis is gonna suck big time!

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...h/gamerdna.com
That may not be qute as meaningful as it seems. I think it might be more of a "renewal date" than an "expiration date." I put in a couple other searches, starting with escapistmagazine.com. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon, but....

Created on: 25-Apr-05
Expires on: 25-Apr-10

So just to be cute, I also searched google.com...

Created on..............: 1997-09-15.
Expires on..............: 2011-09-13.

I fully expect to see Google on 9/14/11.

Not to be overly optimistic, because DNA just may not pay their renewal fee or whatever and actually expire when it says.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by BofusTeefus View Post
Not to be overly optimistic, because DNA just may not pay their renewal fee or whatever and actually expire when it says.
That would certainly help with stopping myself from clicking on the gamerDNA bookmark.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
That would certainly help with stopping myself from clicking on the gamerDNA bookmark.
Well hopefully that's not the direction we go in the end....my optimistic side keeps hoping for a shiny new mod/admin staff to start maintaining the site again.