11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 01-11-2010, 06:40 AM

luckystar has much to be proud of
The Empire Needs YOU!- the Vast Empire is now recruiting
Hello fellow gamers! Are there any sci-fi or Star Wars fans out there wanting to get into some action? Have you dreamt of beig in either the Army or Navy in real life? If any of this sounds good to you, this club is the right one for you.

We are a club that writes about Star Wars, those of you who have little knowledge of SW fear not! We've had a few members with no knowledge whatsoever of the Star Wars saga go far in this club and do very well. Joining the vast Empire is easy and is an incredible amount of fun.

There is no boredom in the vast Empire, something's always happening-we have many competitons throughout the year our most popualr being the Holiday Squad Competition for the Army members.

The Benefits of Joining

There are many benefits to joining the Vast Empire, whether it be army or navy, you have a bank account, receive a monthly paycheck as well as can make extra ICs (Imperial Credits) using the Pay Per Click links,

We also have:

- Impericare Benefits
-Imperitrade Financial (Stocks)
-an Imperial Center store with a wide variety of items and categories

Impericare Benefits

We have a vast array of vision, health care and dental plans as well as housing and cuisine options all depnding on your current pay, these can either be upgraded or downgraded depending on your preferences.

Imperitarde Financial

With these options you can buy and sell stocks as well as take care of Retirement plans, etc.

And much more!

Recently new recruits have been telling us that this site is highly addictive, I believe them as I tend to check the site a few times daily. You never get tired of what goes on in there!

There are various discussions on the Lounge thread, missions are cntinuously being posted and completed on both Army and Navy boards, the academy Staff for the army side of things is working non-stop to make Basic Training as easy and as comfortable a step to yuor career as a soldier as possible.

We are a club that nejoys having some good fun whether it be on IRC chatting with everyone, sitting back and having a drink in the Lounge or shooting new Republic troops on a mission, we look out for one another no matter what.

If you'd like to know more or would like to interact with some of us, our IRC server address is: irc.imperialnetwork.com and the main channel is #Vast_Empire.

To check out our site go to: http://www.vastempire.com/main/ and feel free to browse the comNet and everything lse on there. If you register, please add m as a recruiter, there are prizes being awarded for those who recruit and there may be something in there for you as well, if you register and wish to reach me, use the message center, my callsign is Luckystar.

I hope to hear from you soon, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:41 AM

luckystar has much to be proud of
From Sergeant Major Luckystar, Drill Instructor of the Stormtrooper Corps Academy

Over the past week I've trained three new recruits who are strongly recommending the Vast Empire ot their friends and collleagues as well as acquaintances who enjoy Star Wars.

I'd like to inform you all that we're always looking for new recruits, whether it be Army or Navy and i swear to you youwill ove it, it's highy addictive and loads of fun, you can even chat with our members 24/7 on IRC!