11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Happy New Year to the GamerDNA community. Here's hoping for the new year to bring as much awesome gaming as the old one.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
a day late for me MUHAHAH

Happy news Years to anyone who gives a shit

Old 01-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Awww, don't be like that, the new year is going to be awesome, so different the difference can be felt in the air, can't you feel it? I feel it.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
are you kidding? 2010 is chalk full of must have games already. Least we forget that this month Mass Effect 2 drops. And that's only 20 some days away.

Hell of a fine start for this year's gaming lineup if you ask me
Old 01-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yeah, Mass Effect 2. Can't wait.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Awww, don't be like that, the new year is going to be awesome, so different the difference can be felt in the air, can't you feel it? I feel it.
I feel it too. It's a wondrous feeling. So wondrous I woke up and burst into song.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem View Post
I feel it too. It's a wondrous feeling. So wondrous I woke up and burst into song.
= O Dem doing a song?

*starts recording*

Old 01-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
lol Happy New Years guys! Seems I lucked out on running into a model I get to start working with soon. >.> If you all behave I might share some pictures with you all. She's a hot little thing. *giggles*

But yeah, I'm hoping the New Year keeps coming on the good things. Expecially with the games!

Old 01-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem View Post
Yeah? I'm not surprised, it's an excellent way of celebrating a new year filled to the brim with infinite potential.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusthefallen View Post
lol Happy New Years guys! Seems I lucked out on running into a model I get to start working with soon. >.> If you all behave I might share some pictures with you all. She's a hot little thing. *giggles*

But yeah, I'm hoping the New Year keeps coming on the good things. Expecially with the games!
There's models in Alabama?