11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 11-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Reality Escapist

LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to LaiAhnaCharro
Can not add Dark Solstice or find it now.
I'm sure that all the upgrades here are realy cool and all. I am just not so adept at using them it seems. Took me a long time just to find the forums as it is. I wanted to add DS to my games list or at least to find it so I may update it. I am in the Alpha now. I also have not found how to remove one from my list that I accidently added before.

I am also have problems in a few other areas. No time to waist figuring all this stuff out over and over. I've better things to do with my time (Like playing and testing games). lol

Getting to complicated to be fun here. Just my opinion and I already know what that is worth. Have a great day!

Old 11-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
To add DS games to your profile, search for the title with the search bar at the top of the screen. The drop-down menu that comes up when you type in the name will indicate what platform(s) the game is available for.

To delete any game from your profile, select manage in the upper right corner, you'll be directed to your gamerDNA management page. From there select view and edit games to be directed to your games list, where you can delete them.