11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Helix Developers/API (Beta)

Old 08-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Xbox Live Data
It wasn't in the API doc (at least I didn't see it), but I was wondering if there is any way to call the latest cached info GDNA has on a user's Xbox Live data, or if that feature is planned for a future API update.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:00 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
What are you specifically trying to pull?

The last 16 games (Xbox) that a user has played?

What specific question? We might be able to get there with an exiting API without having to pass along the exact API that Xbox uses.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Basically stuff that you would see on a gamercard. Not able to use Xbox Live API for obvious reasons, and basically looking for a workaround. Read that this was possible on the Xbox Live Nation API, but the functionality was taken down.

If it's not possible I won't be too upset. Was just looking for a new coding challenge. If not possible I would suggest maybe in the future a custom GDNA gamercard feature. I'm sure it would be put to good use.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:17 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Speaking of custom gamerDNA cards, if you wanted to create one... all the functionality to show what is in the current header should be in the API.

For Xbox Specific APIs... you can also use the APIs at 360voice.com:

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks you Senor Change Agent.