11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 09-24-2009, 01:05 PM

ruiyyanko has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to ruiyyanko Send a message via Skype™ to ruiyyanko
Question Roster Sync
Hi there, not sure if I am posting this in the right place or if this issue has been covered in detail on another thread, but was just wondering if anyone can help me with this.

I have just started a new site for my guild on WoW, but noticed that the roster does not sync with the one in-game (as it does on other sites like guildlaunch etc). Is there something I need to do in settings to sort it out?

I have read awhile back that members may have to be added manually. Is this true? If so, will syncing be a feature that will be added soon?

Thanks.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:04 AM

Zinya is community member of note
I think the developers of GDNA are currently focused on working on the game tracking stuff and not the guild website goodies. People have been asking for roster improvements for a while and I don't think it's made the priority list.

I have our roster hidden because I didn't like the set up. If you really wanted to have a roster showing perhaps you could somehow provide a link to your roster from the armory?

I think there may be more information (though it may be dated) in the old feedback and support forums.

Good luck!