11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-22-2009, 01:24 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Game Platforms list in Gamer Badge
Why is it that my gamer badge says PC|MAC|X360 when my listed platforms in my profile are X360, SNES, and PS2, and my platforms with most owned games are X360, SNES, and PS2 as well?

Where is it pulling PC and MAC from? I know other people's gamer badges have stuff like DS and SNES in them.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
It lists any current-gen systems that you have games listed for in your collection, including PC/Mac and handhelds. Looking at your collection, you do have some PC/Mac titles listed, so that's why it's listing them along with 360.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:45 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I wouldn't mind if it listed my older platforms. It makes it look like I don't own any consoles just because I never upgraded to a PS3. What it SHOULD do is list the most current version of each line, in which case my profile would say PS2.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:56 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Ah. I see. That explains the whole thing. Oh well, I guess it makes sense.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:17 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Glad I could help clear that up for you.