11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-21-2009, 05:37 PM

mjgaming has much to be proud of
Exclamation How many Xbox Live games are tracked?
I was wandering how many different games are tracked from the Xbox Live Server. So lets say I play 20 different games one day. How many of them will show up here on GamerDNA as played?

Please only respond if you know for sure!

Thanks!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
I played 5 games in one day and found that GamerDNA at least keeps track of 3 games.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:18 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
That's weird. I though we had to manually track all that, becuase I play xbox live games for about 2-6 hours a day, every day, and none of them ever show up on my recently played list.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Ideally, it should track all games you play, it only displays the most recent three. I have noticed that if you click the 'recently played' link on your own profile page, it doesn't show you as having recently played any games, although the default view when you first view your own profile page does show the three most recent games you played. It's rather confusing, but there has been a lot of that happening since the major site re-design happened recently. If there are more questions regarding your gameplay activity, I would suggest using the feedback/support site to ask the staff, since they would know more about that kind of thing than I do.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:27 PM

mjgaming has much to be proud of
Hey if you are having trouble with it tracking your games you need to make sure you have your Xbox Live account settings to Public. That is the only reason I would see that would make it not track your games automatically!