11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-15-2009, 06:22 PM

mjgaming has much to be proud of
Question about creating a game!
Yesterday I created a game because it didn't find it in the game database and I was wandering how to add a picture of the game case on the game? Does gamerDNA do that automatically? I was just wandering how that all works?
Old 10-16-2009, 08:10 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Once you and enough other members have added the game, the staff will verify it as an official game and create a game page for it (they can't create an official game page if just one member has added it). They'll also add the box art for the game.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
so that's why I Wanna Be The Guy doesn't have one. I'm the only one whose played it.