11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 09-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
hallowe'en's coming early this year. obviously.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Simmer

Armaya did you create that pic? Its beautiful. I sketch and all but I would love to learn how to make something like that.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:00 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
I went to the old threads last night...Was bored, brought a few of 'em to life.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Enthusiast

Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community
Um... Arelos I think you may need a hobby....
Old 09-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmer View Post
Armaya did you create that pic? Its beautiful. I sketch and all but I would love to learn how to make something like that.
Yep it's mine. It was done in a combination of D|S and Photoshop CS.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Simmer

Checked out your work. Very nice stuff there. Keep up the great work. Haha I'm nowhere near as good but one day maybe. I add your page to my favorites list to see how you progress. Hope your art brings you lots of money one day. (If not already)
Old 09-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Enthusiast

Teutonic is a jewel in the community Teutonic is a jewel in the community
Necro post FTW, this actually caught me off guard at first till I saw the post dates.