11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 08-23-2009, 08:26 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
GamerDNA.com Downtime Monday - Wednesday
Hey Folks!

GamerDNA.com is coming down this coming Monday (August 24th) at 8pm EST, and coming back up on Wednesday morning August 26th.

For complete details, please check out the blog post:
http://blog.gamerdna.com/blog/2009/0...ust-24th-26th/

A new update is a comin', get ready!
Old 08-23-2009, 08:50 PM

SonglinQ is a cornerstone of the community SonglinQ is a cornerstone of the community SonglinQ is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Yahoo to SonglinQ
Why is it going to take that long?
Old 08-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Sad face. I was actually thinking about doing a thread about what we all shall do while the site is down. Guess this will do. I myself will be aimlessly wandering the streets screaming "whyyy!!" I look forward to see what you guys have in store for us Sam.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:14 PM

Trainer23667 has much to be proud of
I just joined last week and the sites already going down for maintenance. wuuuuuut

I guess it might be the jar of plagued rats I broke the other day....must of infected the site...<.< >.>

/flee.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
*cries*

Where will i get my fix now!

Old 08-24-2009, 12:36 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
There's always Crack. Real crack.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:37 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk aquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:45 PM

Vegeta has much to be proud of
I'm ready for this new update
Old 08-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
T minus 2 hours 5 minutes

Old 08-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
It's like watching the end of the world.

In Slo mo.