11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-19-2009, 03:59 AM

ryokea has much to be proud of
No Bad Puns, I Promise :P
Real name is James as my bio states, but most everyone just refers to me as Ryo since it is easier to pronounce than my XBL gamertag. I play video games all the time, and currently working on trying to get a job as a gaming journalist but right now I just do freelance work when people ask. Only website I write for at the moment is A Match Made In Halo and I do a weekly technology oriented piece to help them out, John and Desirai are two good friends of mine.

Top thing taking up my time at the moment is getting ready for Monday night when ODST is released at the midnight launch. Going to spend all night playing ODST, write up my post for AMMIH, and find some time to catch up on sleep before I go back to work on Wednesday. Sounds like a good time to me.

If you end up getting curious and have a question about me, just ask me. I only have a handful of things I won't share with people. I'll see you around.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:13 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
welcome to the crazyfunhouse! hamsterburgers will be served shortly. If you need seconds, please feel free to hit up BofusTeefus. He's got the market cornered on that stuff.

Kind of addicting too. if you're into eating hamsters. kinda small though. more like quarter quarter pound hamsterburgers.

anyway...soooo....yeah...welcome!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:42 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
*serves up hamsterburger with a smile*

Welcome to GDNA! Enjoy!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
*passes bottle of Pepto Bismol*

You're gonna need that. Welcome to gamerDNA!
Old 09-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

*grabs the Hamsterbuger and throws it out the window*

It had lettuce in it!

Old 09-19-2009, 09:37 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us.

Old 09-19-2009, 01:21 PM

AwwHeck is a jewel in the community AwwHeck is a jewel in the community
*appears in a glorius blazing display of fiery showmanship*

Welcome...what do you mean by no Puns intended?
...i see a laughingman...

*disappears in the same fashions as he appeared*
Old 09-19-2009, 01:44 PM

ryokea has much to be proud of
I enjoy humor and that part of the title was sorta meant to raise questions and if any of my friends from other sites start joining due to seeing updates being posted from GDNA they'll understand. Particularly anyone who has ever read any of my writing. As for the laughing man, I love the quote: "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."

Anyway, thanks for the welcome everyone. I think I will pass on the hamsterburger though, already nabbed some food while I was at work. :P
Old 09-19-2009, 02:33 PM

AwwHeck is a jewel in the community AwwHeck is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryokea View Post
I enjoy humor and that part of the title was sorta meant to raise questions and if any of my friends from other sites start joining due to seeing updates being posted from GDNA they'll understand. Particularly anyone who has ever read any of my writing. As for the laughing man, I love the quote: "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."

Anyway, thanks for the welcome everyone. I think I will pass on the hamsterburger though, already nabbed some food while I was at work. :P
To be uttelry hoenst I'd rather have some noddles
it's not easy being a flame bull with all this muscle you know...one ineed my startches and two, that psychopath over there with the spatula and "I <3's mah beef" apron is as stubborn as i am lol

but yeah, the phrase is odd, but good, however, i gotta say, my fave phrase would be outta Virtua Quest when fixing to fight the big(and tough) Jet-bot, "You...GET OUTTA MY WAY!" *rushes the boss*

With my bullhorns, it's the perfect phrase for me lol.

But yeah, welcome one welcome all..
Old 09-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
*Enters while munching on a Kitty-Kabob in time to see Mishy toss the hamsterburger*

Good decision! Ahh, and welcome fellow freelance journalist! Although different fields, seems we have something in common. ^^ Although I tend to ignore my F7 key when I write in a forum anymore....