11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-17-2009, 10:10 PM

Halodemon13 has much to be proud of
Hello!
Hi, everyone. I'm a LA native, college student, and gamer. My name is Alex, but my gamertag is Halodemon13 (had it since the first Halo game came to PC). I used to play World of Warcraft (since '05), but recently stopped because of my college workload and my growing distaste over the general community on my server (the top guild on my side, Alliance, did anything to get ahead, including stealing items and giving them to their members; other guilds began to follow suit).

Currently, I play games casually (i.e. when I have time) and try to split my game time between PC and Xbox 360 (though my 360 is broken right now). I have a Wii, but because of the lackluster online multiplayer *cough* SSBB *cough*, I don't use it as often.

I wait with great anticipation for Modern Warfare 2.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Hello and Welcome to GamerDNA, from your Avatar I figured you like CoD: MW 1.

I as well wait for MW 2 it should be just as fun as the first.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
well glad to have you here halo! you may notice we're an active friendly sort. except me and bofusteefus. we can't stand one another. If I ever get my hands around his neck. and vicea versa. It's all the damned hamsters he has around here. grumblegrumblegrowlcurseword.

so how long have you officially been gaming?
Old 09-17-2009, 10:28 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to GDNA!

Someone is still sore because I had to pick the hamster fee out of his pocket.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a jewel in the community lotusthefallen is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
Bofus you are bad.

*snickers and then hands Waste a cow prod*

I figured you could use that to help yourself out. ^_~

Hi there new person I wasn't meaning to ignore. Welcome to the circus, I mean site.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to gamerDNA. New members FTW.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Hey no need for sense-less violence

*hands Bofus and Wastelander knifes*

we're gonna do this right. no hamsters, no mini nukes, or guns of any type. just melee weapons now go for the kill.

Welcome to site and I hope you enjoy the fight, it should be a good one.