11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 09-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Enthusiast

absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to absolutlush
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Anyone getting back into this or trying it for the first time? I played when it first came out but never got to far. They revampped the character creation process so the basics are free and if you want something a little more popular (drow) then you have to pay for it. But they tell you if the class/ subclass you are choosing is good for solo for those who don't have a group of nerds... i mean friends to play with.

I'm dissapointed in the lack of druid class but i guess if i multiclass a ranger to a wizard i can fake it except for animal companion. I didn't see that in any feat lists.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:00 AM

Gorgum3l is a cornerstone of the community Gorgum3l is a cornerstone of the community Gorgum3l is a cornerstone of the community
I've just been waiting for it to go free. I left it downloading before I went to school. It should be done by now, I hope. >.>
Old 09-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I've been trickle-downloading it since Friday. I'm about 10% done.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Enthusiast

absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to absolutlush
what is ur connection? 14.4 phone modem? btw i should say my experience might be a little different because i have a vip press pass from it's release but i think it only gets me a few more character slots.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:39 PM

AwwHeck is a jewel in the community AwwHeck is a jewel in the community
I'd really rather stick to the board game myself...
Whilst a free digital version sounds enticing, i doubt i could full-heartedly lay it without the social interaction the boardgame brings up...so...

Althoguh, the banner for it that i see a lot here is funny, gotta admit that...
Old 09-17-2009, 02:11 AM
Enthusiast

BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueEyesWhiteGirl
I might give it a try, now that its FTP.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:34 AM

neosimkin has much to be proud of
I'm interested in trying it again but I rarely have time for MMO's anymore. Or at least rarely do I have the amount of time that I'd prefer to have set aside to play.

It's installed and I have a character created, just have to try it out beyond the intro quest.

"I assure you, dear fellow the game is the only reason I continue to exist on this wretched patch of grass and gravel we call a world. Without it, life would be so boring one might as well curl up into a ball and drop oneself into the river." -- Simkin, The Darksword Trilogy