11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-18-2009, 07:59 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwHeck View Post
uh what warmth? oh yeah...you mean:

Exactly how angry, red faced, cuts-in-my-palms-due-to-fist-clenching, metal-ripping-strength-enabled-super-human-might-complete-with-torn-muscles-from-sheer-force-of-movement-in-sheer-anger-and-spite. and a deisre to bash the nearest guy...

you call that warm? i call it residual abuse...
which i'm sick of, and had suffered through it for 12 school year ad refuse, utterly, entirely, withal i am, to be blastedby it again

DO NOT dub me anything, my name are exactly: "Aww Heck" or "A.T." learn 'em, use 'em, like 'em, or shut your shovel-hole.

((hm if only i coulda posted my 1117+ mad smilies splotch-up to show just how freakin' ticked you guys are making me...yeah i'm that ticked...))
Ah, don't take us too seriously. We're just joking with you. No need to overreact, we're just trying to get a laugh.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:19 AM

AwwHeck is a jewel in the community AwwHeck is a jewel in the community
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDMAMMOTH View Post
Ah, don't take us too seriously. We're just joking with you. No need to overreact, we're just trying to get a laugh.

at what cost mind my asking?

i sat in Elem, Middle and HS taking teases bent onto me cause i like to be called names i choose, and had glasses and understood stuf like DnD...and all the while, while i was forced to be a loner de to being bullheaded aboutmy name, a kid with glasses and a gamer, they laughed at me

it's not something i'll stand for, in fact, i can only purge it...

"I am who I am, not who I'm not." - time and again i said tha in hs only to get the reply "oh yeah a geeky squeeky four-eye-jerk-face named Pink-Power-Ranger who's gay" on a constant, and annoying, and demoralizing basis.

when i say 'Aww Heck or A.T.' i mean to say the full effect of my plight simply

but non simplysaid it goes as follows,(i've only ever best put it as thsi as well)
"You choose your username right? You choose what nick-names you go by right? You even choose what names you do not go by, right? Answers are: right, right & right, so in short, please only call me what i ask to be called, for I am who I am, not who i'm not..."

I'm confused as t how 'hazing', 'teasing' and 'name-calling' can make the one doing it laugh, when the one it's aimed at suffers, and gets angry...
Old 09-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Enthusiast

I don't see how you're suffering, but OK. And you're far from being the only one here who got picked on in school. I did too, and for many of the same reasons. But a couple things happened to me that changed all that, the first being that I learned to laugh at myself. The second was that I started coming to school beat up and oftentimes bloodied, but that is another story for another day.

Anyway, other than this in intro thread and a couple of other places, I doubt you'll get called anything other than what you want to be called.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:06 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Wow someone whos been through the same thing as me except i have it much more than you and still going through it in real life.

Teasing, Hazing and Name Calling are all based around the fact of trying to insult someone or hurt some way, nicknaming people for a nice reason does not constitute any of those things you say we are doing.

*shurg*

Welcome to GamerDNA where you are assigned a number and a nickname in a hello thread and its left at that.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
*shurg*
WTH is shurg?

Old 09-18-2009, 03:07 PM

Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
WTH is shurg?
moving your shoulders up slightly and quickly dropping them to gesturely say "i dunno"

allow to me ask: why you would even dare desrie to laugh at yourself fr any reason, under any circumstance, any day of any month of any year of any decade?
i certainly cant laugh at myself, things i do maybe, when they wind out funny, but not at myself in general

and whether or not the name-labeling was aimed for a hello thread only...some one here did leave a comment in their giving respect to me that the comment invovled one of those 'hello-thread-only-aimed' names thrown at me...and plus other, unjoined, people do read these threads...so whether or not aimed in-thread, they do escape their purpose and blow themselves outta porportion, in some way form or fashion...
((not that i mind the respect, but, still, think about it: respect shouldnt be used in that tone-of-way per se))

anyways my point is, once it hits the internet, everybody knows it
and i want everbody to call me Aww Heck or A.T... two easy names that one's a joke and the other a full time nick name...it's as basic as that but, exactly like i prewarned, if anyone dares try to 'not' call me either, i get bullheaded.

((on the subject of possibly shortening Aww Heck, factoring it as a joke, what would you say:
1 - Aww, Three guys walked into a bar.
or
2 - Aww Heck, Three guys walked into a bar and the foruth guy ducked.
knowing most jokers i know, it'd be no.2 which is longer, but funnier, this is the epitome of why i even stated the bullheadedness about my names and lsited A.T.as the shroten))
Old 09-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
WTH is shurg?
Urban Dictionary
Shurg - A cross between a shag and a shrug. When you don't really care about who you are shagging.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
moving your shoulders up slightly and quickly dropping them to gesturely say "i dunno"

allow to me ask: why you would even dare desrie to laugh at yourself fr any reason, under any circumstance, any day of any month of any year of any decade?
i certainly cant laugh at myself, things i do maybe, when they wind out funny, but not at myself in general
That is too bad...

Quote:
and whether or not the name-labeling was aimed for a hello thread only...some one here did leave a comment in their giving respect to me that the comment invovled one of those 'hello-thread-only-aimed' names thrown at me...and plus other, unjoined, people do read these threads...so whether or not aimed in-thread, they do escape their purpose and blow themselves outta porportion, in some way form or fashion...
((not that i mind the respect, but, still, think about it: respect shouldnt be used in that tone-of-way per se))
Yes, that was me. If it matters that much I can always edit it for you.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:08 PM

Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDMAMMOTH View Post
That is too bad...

Yes, that was me. If it matters that much I can always edit it for you.
That would be nice, but before you do, i should equally Apologize, while i just cat find it in me to tolerate being dubbed something others denote me as, i still ad no reason to explode like i did...

Anyways i guess i've gotten the usual then huh? well...oddest usual i've encountered, for sure, but thanksall for thegood-intents welcome, i'll be where a while yet, for sure.

And yeah, it'd hard to laugh at myself, but when you factor in i feel that you yourself are the ultimate truth you know, then iguess you can kinda see what limtis me from laughing at myself huh?
((beter words, you know yourself better than anyone else does or ever will, thus your the ultimate truth to yoruself))
Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:

Anyways i guess i've gotten the usual then huh? well...oddest usual i've encountered, for sure, but thanksall for thegood-intents welcome, i'll be where a while yet, for sure.
Yep, it's a bit of an odd place, but it's a good place too. And that's just the forums...lots of mystery users in all corners of this place...