11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Hmm well I'd start by calling gamestop if you have one where you live, they also control EB Games now too. I live out in Colorado so calling one store they will look it up and tell me the closest store to get a game.

Other than that really the only luck you will have is hitting game store specifically. Gamestop, EB Games, Game Force, etc. Sometimes Toys R Us, Best Buy, Target and others will have a game but not old school.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Darth has got a good list for you = P

And i may call you Heck just to piss you off x D

Old 09-15-2009, 10:43 PM

AwwHeck is a jewel in the community AwwHeck is a jewel in the community
yah, Gamestop has been doing that a while, it's actually very helpful...but even with that, still no listngs near me, or well, the past four times i've tried there havent been...

And, Mishy, please just go with A.T, i'd hate to go bullheaded this early on in my time on GamerDNA...
(A.T is tehcnically shorter then Heck btw...after all three keys(A.T) versus four(Heck)...)
Old 09-16-2009, 05:11 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
heya aawwheck.

can I call you Bob?!
or Sara?
How about Bobby-Sara?
or Sarabob?
or just a nickname.
Sob?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us.

What games were you looking for the system requirements of?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:04 PM

Wastelander, dont. even. go. there.

Dvader,
some one earlier recmened i try "edler scrolls" but wanna get system requirement info before i look into the game itself

and thanks to all for the warm welcomes
Last edited by AwwHeck : 09-16-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: gramatic error in last line
Old 09-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hehe you see in Australia if you can't shorten a name you lengthen it so im actually assigning you a nickname as a sign of friendship = P

Old 09-16-2009, 02:06 PM

I did say this...
Quote:
Also I'm the most bull-headed when it comes to my Name, if you must, for any reason, shorten my Aww Heck username, do so as "A.T." or "A.T".
so there is a shorten of it, it's just, the shorten is my IRL nick-name

after all "Aww Heck" is what you could call "an inside joke"

an example...(character: rancher bill - game: zOMG! - findable: GaiaOnline.com)
"Aww Heck, I gots no mur wurk fer ya"
...so yeah you only get the funny if you say it fully, otherwise you're saying a word of adoration(Aww) or a word of spite(Heck), or you're saying a full-caps acknowledgement(AH)
none of which, can be used jokingly, thus my IRL nickname of A.T. is the best possible shorten

as for others 'appointing nicknames' to me
the action simply doesn't happen, I choose what my nicknames are, and for me, the one true Aww Heck(my username, anywhere, yeah, even Gaia), my only online nickname is A.T.

drat...now that I re-read, I see that my iron skull is starting to show...
Old 09-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to GDNA! Tiptoe carefully through the tulips and watch out for the badgerbadgerbad-

*slaps himself in the face*

Almost got carried away...by badgers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastelander75 View Post
heya aawwheck.

can I call you Bob?!
or Sara?
How about Bobby-Sara?
or Sarabob?
or just a nickname.
Sob?
I think you can pretty much add "Sue" to any name and get a southern female version.

Brian-Sue
Bofus-Sue
Betty-Sue
wastelander75-Sue
Old 09-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Guru

Aww-Heck Sue =D?