11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-15-2009, 06:52 PM

AwwHeck is a jewel in the community AwwHeck is a jewel in the community
Exclamation Aww heck, Aww heck, it's...Aww Heck
Hey, I'm Aww Heck - spelt exactly like that, space included (wouldnt letme register it that way)

My reason for becoming part of GamerDNA was the site said it would provide info on games I might like based on games i've played...

Then i made my own group: All Honor
---All Honor is a group based on the prinicpal that video games are meant for fun, not comeptition, they are our escape from te troubles of reality, yet over-prideful player feel they must beat other p to succeed, All Honor was solely made/concpeted in attmept to prove that you dont have to do that to enjoy a video game, which were originally meant only for Fun-factor.

Also i'm the most bull-headed when it comes to my Name, if you must, for any reason, shorten my Aww Heck username, do so as "A.T." or "A.T".

Other than that i'm the pyro-lover who regardless of in-game/multiplayer usefullness always uses fire no matter what and occasionaly will use electricity to annoy those pesky water-maniacs.

i give reviews on almost each game i play, if i dont it's cause i havent played it in a while or it's not out yet or it jsut came out and i'm playing t begin-to-end.

i'm a good friend, a kind soul, and an open-minded individual...thus if isay soemthing you find 'arrogant' or 'rude' it's usually my open-minded side, but always behind it were good intentions.

well thats me...
you can follow my profile if you like...

---A.T
Old 09-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Well hello Aww Heck, and welcome to GamerDNA I hope the website meets your requirements so that you'll have a fun time with it.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:32 PM

as long as i get one or two good games to play thanks to it's recomendations i'll be happy
i'm by no means a competitor, so any game i can play at home after a long day is fine, plus thesite interface and navigation and so on are neat, i'll be around a while yet...
Old 09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Well what type of genre do you love? RGP, RTS, FPS, MMO....
Old 09-15-2009, 08:01 PM

RPGs mostly, 3rd person...
Old 09-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
the obvious suggestion for would be any of the Elder Scrolls games. that's about it for me. I'm usually a FPS gamer myself.

Welcome to site and if you hear meniaical laughing, that's me dying on COD4. I like the challege.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:45 PM

Elder Scrolls Huh?

what system?
i only have 24/7 cces to PS2/3 and Wii, and of course, DSlite(own two of the thing)
Old 09-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
all are PC games, but oblivion is on the PS3 and i think Morrowind might be on PS2
Old 09-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Enthusiast

Role Play OK here's a list of games I like and would recommend to try if you have not played them.

Fallout 3
Lost Odyssey
Star Ocean: Last Hope
Mass Effect
Fable 2

XBOX
Jade Empire
Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2
Fable

PS2
SMT: Persona 3, and 4
SMT: Digital Devil 1, and 2
SMT: Devil Summoner
.Hack Series 1-4 on SIGN and 1-3 on G.U.
AR Tonelico 1, and 2
Xenosaga 1-3
Growlanser: Heritage of War

PSP
Final Fantasy Crisis Core

DS
SMT: Devil Survivor

That's off the top of my head I can write more later. If you have any questions about any I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthOdium View Post
Role Play OK here's a list of games I like and would recommend to try if you have not played them.

Fallout 3
Lost Odyssey
Star Ocean: Last Hope
Mass Effect
Fable 2

XBOX
Jade Empire
Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2
Fable

PS2
SMT: Persona 3, and 4
SMT: Digital Devil 1, and 2
SMT: Devil Summoner
.Hack Series 1-4 on SIGN and 1-3 on G.U.
AR Tonelico 1, and 2
Xenosaga 1-3
Growlanser: Heritage of War

PSP
Final Fantasy Crisis Core

DS
SMT: Devil Survivor

That's off the top of my head I can write more later. If you have any questions about any I'll try to answer to the best of my ability
.hack i have palyed, and beaten, i'm an anime fanatic...
I've wanted to Play Lost Odessy but i dont own a 360 and am jsut now saving for the PS3, but will definitely have it in the next 2 months...
((after that, then maybe i'll save for a X360 but that'll be after the Holiday season))
i've really been wanting to try out Xenosaga, but cant find it anywhere local(any of the titles), and i'm not fond of buying off the net, so any ideas on how to lcoate it asap would be nice

but as for Cthulun's recomendation, What are the Computer requirements to be able to play it?