11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-14-2009, 06:57 AM

Spookty is community member of note
Oooh, it's all shiny and new.
First heard about GamerDNA from.. well. Someone from another forum mentioned one of the quizzes, and I decided to register 'cause I was bored at the time.

I mostly play platformers and RPGs. May not visit the forum too often. Will probably lurk for quite a while first, so don't expect much.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:15 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome to gamerDNA!

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us.

Lurkers are quite populous around here, checking out which sections of forums interest them, and getting a feel for how the active community interacts with each other(which happens to be one of the friendliest, and definitely one of the oddest, around).

Old 09-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Please do post, it gets slow around here!

Old 09-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Hello and Welcome to GamerDNA I hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
hello. if you go in the cave located next to your chair you'll find out that you have a awesome house if you really have a cave next to your computer. Welcome to the site.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
Welcome! I was a lurker for a while as well.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
'Alo. Welcome to GDNA! Please allow Mishy to take you coat. Lunch will be served shortly by Mishy, who will also bus the table when you're done.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Enthusiast

absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community absolutlush is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to absolutlush
If you tip well he might get you a happy ending... from the Friendly's down the street. Hello btw
Old 09-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I am not waiter! I am the chef!

*bites Bofus*

i hope you like that bite mark!