11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 09-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
if you got the money theres always leave the heater on? lol

heres a tip though

Australia = bad idea

Our winters are not hot as people may think lol

Old 09-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Unfortunately we live in Michigan, so unless we keep her confined from about October until April, there's cold.

Last year she wasn't allowed outside if it was less than 38 degrees outside- not for recess, not for field trips, not for gym class, not even to walk to school. I felt sorry for her, she was like a little prisoner.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
How did this turn out?

Old 12-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
How did the contest go?

I can understand about the asthma. I've had it since I was 13 or so. I had never been hospitalized until about two months ago, when I had H1N1 flu and it exacerbated my asthma. It was definitely the worst time I've had all year and I'm still recovering my lung function. I can't even imagine being a prisoner all winter, especially living in Colorado!
Old 12-03-2009, 05:50 AM
Guru

SWINE FLU!

Glad to hear you didn't die = )

Old 12-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
No, I didn't turn into a pig, boar, or any other form of swine. I was, however, in the hospital for three days with it.

Wait, did you say that just because I had posted again?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Guru

I said that because I would have to fly to America to see your funeral if you died >_>

Did you turn into a womanpig?

Old 12-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well, she didn't win the contest- but she went CRAZY seeing all these people voted for her!!!

Old 12-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Guru

= ) thats good to hear, warms the heart to make people happy it does

Old 12-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Good to know we could help bring some joy to her, even if she didn't win. Wishing you guys Happy Holidays.