11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
Greetings, Finally...
Okay so I guess it is about time I actually wrote one of these. Considering I haunt every other inch of gDNA.

I'm Lotus. Some of my closer friends call me Lo though. I've been a gamer since I can remember how to walk, talk and steal the controller from my brothers. Self taught guru in computers, networking and construction of most technical objects found throughout a house. If I can't fix it, it's not ment to be fixed is how I look at most things. >.> My boyfriend could vouch for that one.

I am a girl gamer. Someone mentioned we're a rare breed? Look around my friends. We females are finally taking over!

I'm a jokester, a prankster, and VERY much a smart ass. And yeah I have been known to cuss a bit here and there. More so in rants then anything else. I play mostly MMOs and RPGs with some strategy and puzzle games thrown in. I used to be a hard core beta tester for FPS games like Unreal Tournament, UT2, Quake, and various others back in the late 90s and early 200s. Would adore to get back into that business, but I make due with being a freelance artist/writer- with way too many years in sales- until I can.

Not sure what anyone else would want to know.... Feel free to start a convo here, hit me up on any of my IMs, or across the boards. I'm a haunter and enjoy terrorizing many already.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

First off - *bite* need the blood = P you should understand that by now me being the only vampire here who is addicted to Gamer Girl Blodo who has to hide his stash from the others >_>

Second - I'ma guru to! Just in forum posts x D

Old 09-10-2009, 02:51 PM

stashnet has much to be proud of
Welcome lotus! I'm in that "rare breed" clan also of girl gamers...there's more and more of us all the time .
Old 09-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
Yeppers. Like I said. We're gonna take over the world! The guys are fearful of that... *grins*

Old 09-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Hello and Welcome!

First off - *bite* need the blood = P you should understand that by now me being the only vampire here who is addicted to Gamer Girl Blodo who has to hide his stash from the others >_>

Second - I'ma guru to! Just in forum posts x D
Oooo Mishy you know I like it like that. ^_~

I've been haunting you particurally this morning haven't I? Get used to it. I like haunting you, Waste, Xeph, Vegeta and Torinir. >.> But be warned Vader! I'm gonna be haunting you soon too XP

And one of these days my darling vampy. So long as you don't sparkle... I'll be a faithful little bloodling for ya.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome to the site, every girl gamer out there it a nail in the coffin of the old myth that we're all a bunch of overweight men living in our parent's basement. Some gamers are females ... living in their parent's basement no doubt. *ducks and runs for cover*

But seriously, welcome to the site, active gamerDNA members ftw!
Old 09-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Hello and Welcome to GamerDNA Lotus.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Hello. I'm not gonna go into the conversation that "Why gamer girls always bring that up. congrats you can play big deal. We've gotten over the sexist girls can't play games steriotype." and just say welcome. Really though who now a days are surprised that a girl plays video games. I just set myself up for some one to say something that contradicts my last comment.
NO! stop ranting. ok i'll just leave now with a welcome.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Hi and welcome, although I don't know if your really any newer than me... I've seen quite a few of your posts.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Enthusiast

*throws a kitty-kabob at Dowe* I used to resemble that remark. lol

Cthulhu, you are such a doll. Believe it or not I hear a lot of people freaking out because I'm really a chick. And not because I can play, but because I actually learn to play well or at least get better over time.

Hi Tamara. And actually I am a good bit newer then you. I just spent a lot of time haunting the site and occasionally the forums before doing the whole intro thing. I keep trying to catch you in game though XD