11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:37 AM

Angelky has much to be proud of
hello all
Hello everyone, im new here and i am enjoying this site already, i am looking forward to being active here.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
welcome welcome, you're off to a good start it seems. Just curious how'd you find gDNA? making many friends? Tried any hamster meat yet? He's got plenty (points at BofusTeefus).

It's delicious btw. Goes good with puppy shakes and kitten-kabobs.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to gamerDNA. New members FTW.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:20 AM

Angelky has much to be proud of
i acutally found it from 360voice.com and i am enjoying it here, if that hamster meat come with honey mustard im sold.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelky View Post
i acutally found it from 360voice.com
Nice, that's how I found it also. Joined the site just after it made the change to become gamerDNA.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

I found the site because of the Stargate World forums = D

Old 09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to GDNA! Here, try this!

*plops down ridiculously small portion of "beef"*

Plenty more where that came from...for a substantial fee.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Hello and Welcome.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Hello. this is where dreams come true in the form of interglactic warfare, demons from hell, and plumbers jumping out of pipes.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Hello and Welcome!

I found the site because of the Stargate World forums = D
You know, I don't know how I came to gamerDNA, last thing I remember was a strange old book I came across in the attic of my grandfather's house ... And a great undead eye staring into my very soul ... Then I was here. Either that, or Google. Come to think of it, I probably found it on google.

Welcome Angelky, hope you enjoy our little comunity of like-minded madmen.