11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-08-2009, 04:49 PM

JayJayWalker is community member of note
It's just me JJ
Hi all JayJay Walker is in the house .... I'm big on xbox360 right now .Was a PC dude ( PC name was [tv] JayJayWalker BTW ) for all long time b4 I came to the dark side of gaming ...My XBox Gamer Card
Old 09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Hello JJ and welcome to GamerDNA. So what games do you enjoy?
Old 09-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Look, it's not "just" JJ, ok? It's Freaking J to the J! I'd even give you all caps if I had to type it again!

Welcome to GDNA, home of the friendliest people, the tastiest hamster, the most potent little blue pills, and now...home to JJ.

...Oh, and don't mind the mess on the floor. wastelander had a few more than he could handle last night and, well, there you go....he was more like wastedlander.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Welcome to gamerDNA. I was gonna to an odd intro but I can't think of anything to say. Oh well it would have been cheesey anways.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Intro threads are supposed to be full of cheese though... And wastedlanders. Welcome to ze one and ze only GamerDNA!

Old 09-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Enthusiast

Hexblood is a jewel in the community Hexblood is a jewel in the community
Nice Avatar, Jesus Wookie = win :P

Welcome
Old 09-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello, new furry!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
And lo on the third day he rose from the dead, and dwelled with the disciples for 40 days then fixed the Millennium Falcon and ascended to heaven.
The Gospel According to St. George (Lucas)

Welcome our lord and wookie.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:26 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
I regret nothing, cause I'm the reason all the rum's gone.

Welcome to the site buddy!