11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-05-2009, 09:34 AM

Druminfected has much to be proud of
herro i'm Druminfected from 4beatgamers!
sup everyone from gamerdna!

Let me give you a short and sweet Bio about myself since tons of people post introductions in here, and I'll save you the time to look at a couple more than just read a long arse bio about me.

I'm the creator and owner of 4beatgamers for 2 years now, it's a community who come together for their interests in gaming and music. We have a webchat and website forums as well! My main focus is the 4bg Live Gaming Channel where I play and broadcast live gaming with commentary. ( sometimes with a guest or two) We usually have fun and hang out in the chatroom with a lil taste of comedy. Feel free to stop by and hang out sometime!

Besides gaming I'm a Music Producer and Dj for a decade now. I produce all genres of music, but spin mostly electronic music. ( mostly Drum and Bass)
I do live dj shows on the same gaming channel as well. Well that's as short and sweet as I can get. Great finally signing up and I will see everyone around!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to one of the friendliest gaming communities on teh interwebz.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Feel free to expand if you want, we don't mind reading massive intro posts = P

Old 09-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Although we do reserve the right to hijack the thread to talk about what ever happens to be jiggling about in the poster's diseased brain at the moment.

Welcome to gamerDNA btw, In case of a water landing, there are parachutes and a life raft/survival gear pack in the front of the plane. You will be alerted prior to said landing by sudden cabin decompression as the cockpit crew evacuate the airplane with said parachutes and survival gear. Enjoy your flight and please fly gamerDNA again.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:34 PM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
And no, my chest does _not_ inflate up as a life preserver raft. (why do people keep asking?)

Anyways welcome.

And drum/bass? Well, I just hope these are not machines making these sounds, but people playing drums/bass. I can dig a good percussion band. Though from I gather on Bass--it is mostly for people who have the blisters on the fingers for Guitar, but still have no idea how to play Guitar.

(I seem to have issues saying negative things today >.> I mean, at first I had issues with contractions... now I just have issues saying the word "not")
Last edited by KatrinaTheLamia : 09-05-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has much to be proud of
Welcome to gamerDNA.

Sorry, but you flunk the mandatory 1000 word introductory essay.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I'm very much into music myself and would love to hear some of the artists you produced. and if they aren't super big yet thats even better for me cause I'm into indie music right now so I might like them.
Oh yeah welcome to gDNA. if you finda way out can you tell me. I keep leaveing but it keeps drawing me back in and I miss my family so much.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:16 PM

Vegeta has much to be proud of
Welcome to gamerDNA
Old 09-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to GDNA! I'm Bofus, provider of pharmaceuticals and high quality meats which are of the highest quality. This week's special- hamster.

I'll have to check out your site, for it sounds quite cool.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:00 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Welcome to the site bro!!

I'd say something witty here, but I'm so dead beat drop out tired I can't think of anything at the moment.

-kicks Bofus in the pills-

(xbox36o)Pa plink!

Achivement Unlocked

Pharm-ASSist