11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-04-2009, 02:05 AM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
Car Insurance
Yeah... couldn't resist mention "car insurance" (one of the many jokes reference and known well by the old Kid Radd community--back when the comic still worked in various browsers). Especially after seeing Full Frontal Gamer's intro.

Anyways, HI! I am Katrina The Lamia, also known as Full Metal Harlot in some places. Figured I'd not go by FullMetalHarlot even though it is my preferred nick. Seeing as how it is based on an old Stanley Kubrik film and a rather derogatory word for women >.>. I mean, it is a British word, and when people hear British words they automatically assume politeness in many cases. But, I figured it was too risky so, I went with KatrinaTheLamia here.

Anyways... about me... well, generally the best description I can give is I am a complete and total Discordian. Many of you should know what that is. I mean my friends often describe me as "not ever eating hotdog buns... ever", so I figure it works. While I am a Canadian, I do tend to take some rather British and European ideas and views on the world. Mostly as my mom was Orange Irish, and my Dad spent a fair amount of his adolescence in the UK, when Grandpa was stationed there by the Canadian Air Force. Technically Canada is _still_ considered part of UK... and it was only in about 1983/1984 when we lost Dominican status.

Which is part of why when Americans say "well it wasn't Canadians who burnt down our white house, it was the British!" I generally get a little annoyed. Like that somehow changes the fact that they tried to invade us, and we not only beat them, but burned their capitol to the ground, somehow.

So since both my parents have had a large amount of European/UK influence, I generally find I have a little bit of culture shock... especially when talking to Americans.

Mind you, I still note some UK concepts, such as "not being able to own knifes", "subscribing to actually own a TV (regardless of if you actually use it)" and various other items that Orwell couldn't even dream of, make little to no sense to me.

Glad I live in America's hat that has pyromaniac tendencies ^.^

Anyways, hi!

(you can tell I get a little hyper excited and distrac--SHINY!)
Old 09-04-2009, 02:21 AM

Twirlenkiller has set foot on a distinguished road
Why welcome to Gamer DNA, I'm new myself, so I don't really know how this site is. :O But still, welcome XD
Old 09-04-2009, 02:37 AM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I live in the state that waves to you. we don't discriminate unless to try to advertise something (fullfrontal kinda found that out the hard way at first. we warmed up to them.) have fun and be silly, god knows that we all are in this mad house called gamerDNA.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:58 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlenkiller View Post
Why welcome to Gamer DNA, I'm new myself, so I don't really know how this site is. :O But still, welcome XD
Slightly Crazy..with a 90% chance of Insane.

Better bring your umbrellas.

And I've already had the pleasure to say hello to Billy here. Welcome to the forums by the way. Glad you finally found us all here. -waves at Kat-
Old 09-04-2009, 03:17 AM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
*huggles wastelander75*

Good to see you too Suzie ^.^

@CthulhuDreams awesome... does this mean you'll cook me some Eggie In a Basket? (Oh Eris, I love me my Eggie in a Basket... so glad my mom taught me how to make it when I am younger--for it is now the official breakfast of terrorists ^.^)
Old 09-04-2009, 03:27 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
echo...echo....echoooooo
Old 09-04-2009, 04:40 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Someone say my name?

Old 09-04-2009, 07:20 AM

Eris damnit... why the greyface do I keep getting so many double posts. It seems _every_ post I make ends up as a double post.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Harro and Welcome!

I fall into the insane category but don't worry! I don't bite.. much

Old 09-04-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Harro and Welcome!

I fall into the insane category but don't worry! I don't bite.. much
Not even if I ask you *really* nicely and politely?