11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-05-2009, 01:49 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Cool New and Excited about this
Hey all, I'm new to gamerDNA. This site seems pretty awesome. I'm just really excited that I have somewhere to make an archive of all my games, as well as actively and regularly post updates on my gaming experiences. I created my profile 2 days ago, and I've already updated more than 100 games I've played, just off the top of my head. I really need to go through some lists and single some games out.

So, I guess I should just get to making an introduction. Been playing videogames since 1989 when I got my NES for christmas (I know, a few years late, but just in time to hop on the bandwagon.) I like to think I was the perfect age for gaming as the industry seemed to make my age group it's target demographic the entire time I was growing up. I identify myself as a gamer more than anything else in life, and I work at Square-Enix now, after 3 years of working in the industry. I actively follow industry news/media/sales figures/gossip/trends/ect and I consider myself to have a pretty vast knowledge on gaming in general.

Anyways, I guess I'm ranting on a bit too long. Glad to be here, hoping I can get some of my friends to make accounts too!
Old 09-05-2009, 02:12 AM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
Square-Enix eh?

Heh, I've generally attributed those to being largely too highly named compared to what they've done. I mean, Geno is prolly one of the most famous Nintendo characters out that has only actually appeared in one game (as well as a cameo in Super Star Saga)--though, I admit, I'd want to see more of him.

Final Fantasy series... I dunno, I enjoyed V and VI the best... figured you guys were heading back to making them really good again with IX... then we got VII-2, X, X-2, XI and XII. I kind of like that IV: the After Years has appeared on the Wii Ware. I still need to download and buy it though.

But what I really think you guys shine is, would be your Mana series. Secret of Mana, Legend of Mana and Children of Mana are some of my favourite games. I kind of also want to get more into Sword or Mana, and possibly play number 2 and 3 in the series. I dunno, I kind of want to see number 2 and 3 appearing on the Wii VC ^.^
Old 09-05-2009, 03:43 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Old 09-05-2009, 04:08 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to GDNA! Yeah, the functionality of the site drew me in, but the crowd here is solid gold. Check out the forums- you'll be glad you did.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
hey welcome to the site X32, can I call you bob? Yo've already met billy (kat), vampy (mish) and toejam (the L4D beast known as Bofus).

him and tekchip are kinda close btw. wink wink nod nod.

I think you'll like it here. We all have fun and trade jabs (and uppecuts) all the time, some even say we're a bit loco. But that's allright.

--looks at Bofus-- what? no hamster meat platter for our guest of honor? you're slippin dude. you're slippin......
Old 09-05-2009, 05:49 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll hear none of this hamster nonsense! Here, let me cut you some beef. Just separate the little hamster hairs out with a fork or something. Yum yum- enjoy!
Old 09-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
Welcome to gamerDNA, XavierThirtyTwo! ^_^

Knowledgable, eh? This makes you something of a gaming guru, I believe. An oracle of sorts. Props for being on the SquareEnix team, and more props for having ToeJam and Earl in your profile! That's just the right amount of funk!
Old 09-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome to gamerDNA!

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk aquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Can i ask why does everyone seem to love FF games? i find them broing and pathetic personally

Old 09-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us.

@Mishy: Broing??