11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-04-2009, 11:44 AM

SoloSnakeGR is community member of note
The World Needs A Solo Snake
I am SoloSnake....I am from Greece and my real name is Kostas (you could be busted for this info )!Some of you might know me some of you might not....well that's the reason why each of us is here isn't it?I love gaming and I hate microsoft (AKA M$,microsh*t and microsucks)!I also love cycling and walking!Well you know the rest cross me or die !

EDIT: RECEIVING COMMENTS ON MY AVATAR!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to gamerDNA. Your avatar is quite hilarious.

Old 09-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome to gamerDNA!

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:27 PM

Vegeta has much to be proud of
Welcome to gamerDNA, where we all embrace Microsoft with blind love.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:00 PM

SoloSnakeGR is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
Welcome to gamerDNA, where we all embrace Microsoft with blind love.
I hope there is sarcasm beneath your statement!
Old 09-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Blind love? since when does ANY company get that? besides Bioware?

Hello and Welcome!

Old 09-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to GDNA. I'm a bit of a 360 player/Micro$oft hater myself.

....And you just won Avatar of the Year. Here's your cookie.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Blind love? since when does ANY company get that? besides Bioware?

Hello and Welcome!
Well Atlus and NISA get my blind love. Anyway hello and welcome to GamerDNA SoloSnake.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:51 PM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
What is wrong with Microsoft? I mean, yes, their products tend to be bad. However, generally what they give is the research they do for other companies. I mean much of our web standards were made by Microsoft (Although never actually implemented into IE, requiring other groups to work on Webkit and Gecko... and whatever the hell it is that Opera uses). Also .net/mono has provided a decent alternative to the JVM... well until we start to see Parrot get to a Release Candidate level that is ~.^

I mean yes, the actual products they make, are in fact crap. But they have contributed _lots_ to FlOSS movement.

Also, Windows 7 will be the last Windows, before they move onto, what appears to be, a POSIX style system (I mean _really_ POSIX... not whatever the crap Win NT was).

I mean Sun Microsystems makes quite a large amount of similarly crappy products (Solaris, CDE and Java come to mind), that the FlOSS community has gotten behind to help improve. And I cannot think of too many people with as much of a hate on for Sun Microsystems.

Also the idea that Microsoft is evil is silly. They _just_ make a bad product. I mean, if they employed slave shacks in third world countries exploiting small children to make their product, maybe you may have something. Or if they quite regularly dumped hazardous waste material into the environment near them (I mean as a biproduct--as a product, plenty of other just find companies dump hazardous waste as a product and are loved for it, like Rockstar Games). Or if they were rather discriminatory on their hiring practices. IE: Only good white american Christian folk could work for them.

I mean, they don't actually do anything evil. They in fact even do some good. They just make a bad product. And what do you do? Well, you just don't support it--and get various Post Secondary institutes to stop supporting it (many of the good ones, don't too... thanks a lot to Google--the _real_ evil company >.>). Boom, problem solved.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I don't have the money to get anything else so I have to deal with Microsoft till cash flow gets bigger. Oh well greeting to our newer folk and I hope you find whatever you came here in search of.