11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-04-2009, 12:57 AM

Brimful has much to be proud of
Ahoy hoy
Hi everybody,
Thought I would pop in and say hello. A little about me: Long time gamer (34 or so years) I now have the money to support my addiction just no time to take advantage of it. I was lucky enough to marry a girl who is also a gamer so she understands when I just want to sit down and burn off the days stress by playing some games, more often than naught she is player 2. I've got twin boys four years old and they are already quite competent at most simple games.
Most of my game time these days is spent playing action adventure games, RPG's, FPS's and rts. I long for a Good "next gen" Diablo-esq /Champions of Norrath type game.
I guess what I am hoping to get out of GamerDNA is some solid contacts with similar interests so if I ever decide to jump on line and play some Lost planet 2 or such it won't have to be with some trash spewing redneck slug.
So nice to meet you all, and I look forward to hooking up in the future
Peace
Brimfull (x360)
Brimful (psn)
Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Welcome to the site, I very much expect you'll find someone with similar interests around these parts.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:09 AM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
Awesome idea with the Mighty Atom as an Avatar... I loved that show as a little girl.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:22 AM

Twirlenkiller has set foot on a distinguished road
Hello dude, welcome to GamerDNA, I'm new myself, but it seems nice so far!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
there is a gamer for everyone here. so jump in and splash around for a little bit. welcome to gDNA.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:45 AM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
Welcome to the site! Come on in and join the fun! On one condition... Did You bring PIE!

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 09-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaTheLamia View Post
Awesome idea with the Mighty Atom as an Avatar... I loved that show as a little girl.
but you got to admit there's something weird about an-almost naked kid in red boots and (i hate to say it) spandex whitey tighties (that were black) saving the world from giant mechas on a regular basis.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastelander75 View Post
but you got to admit there's something weird about an-almost naked kid in red boots and (i hate to say it) spandex whitey tighties (that were black) saving the world from giant mechas on a regular basis.
whats weirder is an old man building a kid like that.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:57 AM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by CthulhuDreams View Post
whats weirder is an old man building a kid like that.
Technically it wasn't so much an old man, as a fledgling scientist, still new to the science world, trying to make the first robot with a soul. Then his son Tobio dies in a car accident. He goes mad and rebuilds his son as a robot equivilent.

Hey, if I was a mad scientist, with access to weapons of mass destruction I would too.

What is _really_ weird, is that he has machine guns in is butt. Clearly his creator was expecting pedophile attraction.

It was even noted, that even after his technology was pretty much well established, and normal, Atom was among the six most powerful robots in the world.

It could be worse... I mean we could have an old man running around in a robot costume ~.^ (making a reference to a famous game series with obvious influences from the Mighty ATOM)
Old 09-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the site. Good to have you here.