11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Nice a game collector. We should compare collections although I have 12 years on you. Hello and Welcome to GamerDNA.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 PM

Twirlenkiller has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthOdium View Post
Nice a game collector. We should compare collections although I have 12 years on you. Hello and Welcome to GamerDNA.
Yes we should, though I'm still a newbie at game collecting. XD Thanks!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:22 PM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
Strange that you mention it, but my voice sounds just like James Earl Jones.
Though... could you tone it down on the heavy breathing, a little? It is kind of creepy. I mean every time I talk to you, it is like I am getting an obscene phone call.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:00 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
I missed Open Mic Night!!!! Gar!

Welcome to GDNA. Sorry about the late welcome, I was busy takin' care of bidness....cause that's what I do.

Another old/new schooler! Yay! That seems to be the trend here, and it's a fine thing. You'll fit right in. Now come on in and have a seat...and don't trip over that bidness on the ground there....

*points to an unconscious wastelander*
Old 09-05-2009, 06:18 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
I ate too much hamster meat burgers.

Great stuff. Goes good with kitten kabobs and puppy shakes.

-burp-
Old 09-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastelander75 View Post
I ate too much hamster meat burgers.

Great stuff. Goes good with kitten kabobs and puppy shakes.

-burp-
All of which can be bought at my meatwagon that I park out front during business hours...and non-business hours...really I'll take money whenever you wanna give it up.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaTheLamia View Post
Though... could you tone it down on the heavy breathing, a little? It is kind of creepy. I mean every time I talk to you, it is like I am getting an obscene phone call.
You try getting burned half to death and put in a full body suit to keep you alive and assist in your breathing and see if you can keep from sounding creepy.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:03 PM

KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community KatrinaTheLamia is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
You try getting burned half to death and put in a full body suit to keep you alive and assist in your breathing and see if you can keep from sounding creepy.
Meh... you say that like you can die as a Sith... I mean look at Palpatine. How many times has he died and came back? Like he was inside a space station the size of a small moon's core reactor during an explosion that destroyed the entire station, a fair amount of the empire's fleet and brought extinction to the Ewoks on the nearby planet (as well as many other life forms).

He came back just fine from it.

Meanwhile you fall into a lava pit, and suddenly you need a body suit to live.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
I dunno, I think the experience improved him, at least after it he stopped being a whiny little b*tch. So chalk it up to a growth experience.

But don't mind me, I don't want this thread to turn into alt.teenage.anikin.die.die.die
Old 09-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I couldn't agree more. Falling into lava changed me from the whiny little prick I was, into the total bada$$ everyone fears today.

As for the Emperor, he had clones of himself made. That's how he kept coming back.

P.S. The Ewoks didn't become extinct.