11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-02-2009, 06:53 AM

Jwallwalrus has much to be proud of
Guten Tap Everybody!!
It took a bit to find the forums, but I finally did. I may be blonde, but I am not that
blonde. (or am i?)

Hmm it said a tidbit about myself. Well, I am one of those gamer girls that actually exist out in the world (theres alot more than you think!). I am also a graphic designer living in Portland.

Whats kind of cool, i got to work on design work for some of the games all of you have played! For example
Fable II,
Gears of War2, Halo recon / Halo Portal
Animal Crossing 2
tons of Pokemon games

I <3 Final Fantasy, so what led me to the XBOX360 was when I heard FFXIII was going to be on it, I was sold. PS3 was waaaay too expensive and XBOX had DMC4, Halo and many of my fav titles that were mostly
XBOX360 exclusive.

Anyways, I gab alot. If you ever get onto Xbox live, you will know this about me.
But I am a really funny person online,
I usually am the life of the party
even if I may have the most negative K/D ratio since sometimes I focus more on talking than actually shooting.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:33 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
I hope when you say IT you mean the forums says give a tidbit about yourself?

but if you mean by IT as in ME (points at man beast self he is) I said make sure you stop by the forums and introduce yourself!

HARRumphh! Indeed. IT.

.....sulk.

(welcome by the way.)

Old 09-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

*bite* sorry im the local vampire addicted to Gamer Girl Blood (TM) = D

Nice text and introduction = )

Enjoy your stay!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to gamerDNA. New members FTW.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome to gamerDNA!

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:57 AM

Location: in a rain soaked corner of hell; also known as Oregon
Snorkel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwallwalrus View Post
...I am one of those gamer girls that actually exist out in the world (theres alot more than you think!)...
i am quite new here myself *glances at post count of 4* yep, very new. but i couldnt let this pass with out a random useless trivia factoid that my brain seems filled with rather then actual useful information:

according to the most recent Nielsen survey information female gamers make up for 50.14% of the gaming community. (total that is, broken down its 50% for the PC market and 28% ont he console).

so yes, while its safer to assume that hot avatar is a sweaty old man in his moms basement huffing week old oreos, there is now reasonable doubt to argue that it is a gurl... okay, ill run away now...

oh, and welcome...
Old 09-02-2009, 02:29 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwallwalrus View Post

even if I may have the most negative K/D ratio since sometimes I focus more on talking than actually shooting.

Welcome to the site! And you are not alone. I have the worse K/D Spread because i SUCK! O YEAH!

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
If FFXIII is what it takes to get you to switch to 360, yay for FFXIII! Welcome to GDNA!
Old 09-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Hello and welcome.
Lets start a war, lets start a neuclear war, AT THE GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR!
I've been doing that to all my friends. sorry the song just came up. This site is really cool with the nicest, most helpful community online. Oh we're all crazy, don't be afraid to join in.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Welcome to the site, nice formatting